Friday, January 30, 2009

Victorious

During this never ending winter storm/break from school, the kids have gone sledding several times! Each time they try and go further than the last one went. Coltin was winning, as he went the farthest. His #1 buddy Cory couldn't seem to figure out why he wasn't going as far as him. So instead of trying to beat each other, they decided to come together as a team! I think the song they were singing sums it all up for me! It seems like I am always "living on a prayer". I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father that hears each of those prayers whether big or small. I only hope and pray(yet again) that I will have the patience and guidance of the Holy Ghost, so that I will be able to recognize the answers when they are given.

The boys were indeed "Victorious" as they passed all the other previous markers! I pray that I too can remember to work together as a team with my family so that I will always be "Victorious"!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sounds fun! Glad they are enjoying the snow...sounds like we're about to get some more headed our way...can't decide if I'm excited or ready for it to be over! Have a great weekend :)