Thursday, January 1, 2009

Green Eyed Beans!


Ok, so I know I have already posted today, but again one of my sweet little children have made me laugh and realize, yet again, what a blessing they are to me! So Tim is working today but I told the children that we sould still cook a New Year's dinner and keep a plate warm for him. I guess Kami has forgotten the traditional New Year's Day dinner of black-eye peas and mashed potatoes. I must have mentioned it earlier in the day, because Kami came running up to me right before dinner and said "ok mom, what's this you are gonna make me eat, GREEN EYED BEANS!" I thought I would pee my pants then and there! I was so tickled and she just kept looking at me with this disgusted look on her face and eventually said, "what is so funny?" I love my life!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

How stinking cute is that? You'll be so glad you are taking time to record these moments...your kids will be glad too. We were so glad you and Tim made it over before we left...we'll have to get together again when we get home. Love ya