Wednesday, January 21, 2009

There is a FUNGUS AMONG us!

So Coltin has had this issue with his pointer finger for quite some time now. I asked a good friend who has several children, if she had ever seen anything like it, and to my dismay, she thought that it may be psoriasis. After some research on the Internet, I was praying that it was not. We took him in on Monday and Dr. Feese diagnosed it as a fungus! So we now have "a fungus among us!" He has a medication to take for about a month, and if it still isn't any better, than she will refer us to a dermatologist. The good thing is that it is not contagious!

2 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

Yeah for Dr. Feese -- I really like her a lot! I also like Beth Hawse...and David Hawse!

Glad you found out what it is! Happy treatment!

Natalie said...

Hoping the "fungus among you" can get cured through this medicine. Isn't it crazy how many different things there is out there that we can get?