Thursday, January 1, 2009

I've Been Snowmanned??

This is the first I saw while using the bathroom!!





This is Kami's Pigtail snowgirl! Love it!
This one is Nolan's Batman Snowman! Kami taught him how to spell and write it!


href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WgAnOkzCpWc/SV0oZahqh0I/AAAAAAAAAKI/v0-
UTkhkFlg/s1600-h/Dinner+with+the+girls+12-2008+047.jpg">




This one was the next one! Washing my hands! I couldn't miss it!

























So I took advantage one day when all the kids were home during the holidays, and did what most mom's do(NOT)....took a nap! The two older kids were doing there on thing but I guess Kami and Nolan decided they wanted to build a snowman so much and with the lack of snow(none that is), they did the next best thing.....drew them! I can vaguely remember some whispering and giggling as I lay in my bed half dead! When I finally was aroused from my slumber, I went straight to the toilet to relieve my bladder and to my surprise.......I had been Snowmanned(is that really a word?). My sweet little children had made these wonderful little gifts and knowing where I would go first, taped them with much love all over my bathroom and bedroom. I am so blessed to be a mom of such loving children. I sometimes forget that it is the little things in life that mean so much and this is always brought to my attention by their sweet little actions, thoughts, and precious conversations. I love you guys very much and am so thankful and honored that you picked me to be your eternal mother!

1 comment:

Loretta Valenta said...

How sweet! I love them! I am such a snow and snowman fan I would probably frame them all! HA! MY favorite is the one with pig-tails! :)