Sunday, February 8, 2009

Photo Tag

Joanna tagged me! These are the rules...
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)
Well, I have MANY pictures stored so I was quite anxious to see what it may be! My pictures go back about 3 or so years, so I really had NO idea until I looked! So.....this is Coltin at a friend Taylor's 50's birthday party. I think he was 8 but not sure! I slicked and spiked his hair and rolled the cuffs of his jeans and white t-shirt up! He was quite the "Danny".
So I tag...
1. Karmen
2. Tricia
3. Jackie
4. Sierra


1 comment:

Sierra said...

haha, I didn't realize that you tagged me too! I hope Peighton does well on her audition. I'm sure she will. Make sure to let me know how she does and wish her luck for me. :)