Friday, July 17, 2009

Conversations with a curious 5 year old

For some reason Nolan has been a very curious little fellow today. In the past 4 hours, we have had several conversations. I wanted to blog the ones that I didn't want to forget!

Nolan-"What is blood made of?"
Dad- "Your body makes blood."
Nolan-"Oh, so my body has ketchup in it??"

Nolan-"Why is pee yellow?"
Mom- "That's a good question buddy. I guess your body just makes it that way."
Nolan-"Oh, I know I know! Cuz Jesus wants it to be!"
Mom-"You are absolutely right!"

3 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

LOL! VEry cute! It reminds of Annah when she was little asking me, "Are butterflies made out of butter?" :)

Luke and Kate Darby said...

That is so cute. I love little kids questions. I miss you, can't wait to see you on Sunday. We will have to get together next week.

Karm said...

Life is so simple when your that age...wish we were all lived closer to one another. Congrats to the awesome Peighton on her win. Miss you guys!!!