Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Few quick things I need to document

So I have had this saved as a draft for a while now. Decided to publish even though it is incomplete. -I do NOT need to wear the same sweatshirt as my oldest daughter(even if it isn't the same color) it is "just embarrassing!" -This has been the coldest winter(that I can remember) since I have lived in KY.(20 yrs) Ok, so maybe I am just getting old, but ENOUGH already!! -My 12 year old 7th grader is VERY intelligent. He makes straight A's and still can maintain a social life! -My baby boy "loves me with a burning passion!" -Kami has decided at the young age of 9, that she wants to play soccer in college. -I only have 133 days until my oldest child will be 16 and driving! -After 17 years, I still know without a doubt, that I have the most AMAZING husband EVER!! -I may have "empty nest syndrome" now that my baby goes to school ALL day! -Nolan "Mom, I don't want a bun with my hotdog." Me-"You need to eat the bun because that's where all the vitamins are." Nolan-"What are the vitamins for?" Me- "to make you grow." Nolan-"I don't want to eat them then because it hurts my legs when I grow!'"

No comments: