Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Good Things"



Kami brought her composition journal home from school the other day and happened to leave it on my nightstand when she went to bed. Curious to see how much her writing has improved, I picked it up and started flipping through it. I found this and knew I had to write it down so I would always have it. This is her writing word for word.






Good Things



~I love playing soccer



~I love visiting my cousins



~I love playing with my friends



~I love school



~My favorite subject in school is Math



~I love picking people flowers like roses



~I love going to the pool because I get to see my friends and my old teacher



~I love babys



~I love playing with kids



~I always play soccer with my sister and it makes me happy



~I love visiting my Grommie because we always go crawl fishing



~I love my mom and dad



~It makes me happy when somebody helps me up when I fall down



~I love popping bubbles



~I love Spongebob



~I always play Guitar Hero



~When its my birthday it makes me feel really happy



~When I got to go to the fair I was really happy



~When I go to the beach it makes me really happy



~I like collecting really cool stuff



~I love helping people take care of babies



~When my mom babysits a kid and I get to feed its bottle to him it is really cool



~I love when my Grommie comes it makes me happy



No comments: