Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy Busy Busy and did I say Busy??

The kids have started there spring sports so we are always running all over the place trying to get everyone where they need to be! Peighton is on the East Jessamine Middle School soccer team and is the starting Keeper(goalie). They have played 3 games so far and are undefeated to date. She has only been scored on 1 time and the other two games were a shut out!!! We are very proud of all the hard work and many practice hours she puts into being a successful soccer player. Coltin is on an 11 year old traveling baseball team. This will prove to be a challenge for our family once the tournaments start but this is something Coltin really wants to do so we will make it work somehow! Nolan has also started practicing T-ball for the Yankees again. Kami's soccer practices have started as well. The games will start after spring break. I think I am going to try and clone myself so that I won't miss anything. Peighton showing some skill and attacking the ball!!


Coach Wiser warming up Peighton before the game!


Peighton still warming up!


The Celtics Cheerleaders

Kami's cheerleaded for Coltin's basketball team this year and at the end of the season, they had a little dance/cheer competition. I thought they did well considering the ages of the girls. They did have lots of fun though and that is the most important thing! I also was shocked at the little attitude that Kami showed during the performance!











2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! You are busy...and you are such a great mom! Hope you still find time for you and for you and hubby time too :) You deserve all that's good in life because you are always serving others...

Karm said...

Kami is a natural...all the other girls were looking around to make sure they were doing the steps right but she just did it. Hey I asked Coltin today to send me a copy of his schedule so I could be thinking about him on his game days..I would love to do that for all of the kids! Love ya!