Monday, December 15, 2008

Gingerbread Boy Play

Kami had the opportunity to participate in a Christmas play at her school and portrayed a little chicken that the gingerbread boy ran away from! Tim and I had to come up with a costume and I have to admit, it was quite fun! Our 2 older kids have been in this same play in the years past because they have all had the same teacher for 2nd grade, but this is the first time that one actually wanted to be "in" the play. When Peighton was in it, she sang in the chorus, when Coltin's class did it, he helped with decorations,scenery, and invitations. This was a real treat for me to see one of my kiddos acting skills! LOL It was really cute and we had a great time!



Kami and the "Farmer" Cameron Garrett


Peighton really wanted to see the play to, so I picked her and a couple of her friends up from school so they could enjoy it as well! Aunt Shel brought Trystan, and Coltin and Keegan were also able to watch! She had a big audience for her acting debut!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

How cute! You did an awesome job on the costume! I'm sure she'll have agents just knocking at the door! :) See you guys tomorrow night!

Loretta said...

She's the cutest chicken I've ever seen! :) What fun that everyone could go to see her! :)

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Wanted to tell you I had so much fun the other night!

I can't believe you put together that costume!! SOO cute!

Katie said...

Mariah, I found the link to your blog on Emmi's. I had lost it. Now I get to keep up with your family. Tell Kami hello and Merry Christmas to you guys!
Katie